"Get Ready for Jingle Bells" Santa's coming... "Santa's Pinka" Holiday Hooded Harness Vest/Jacket, made exclusively by Pinkaholic NY. Metallic Red Check Plaid or Ultra Plush Red. Lined with Contrasting fabric or Supersoft fleece fur. Faux Fur trimmed Hoodie and contrast.
SIZING Info: Small, Medium, Large (See Size Chart below)
- Pinkaholic NY "Santa's Pinka" Wrap-around Velcro Styled Holiday Hooded Harness Vest
- Metallic Red Check Plaid Pattern has Gold Metallic Thread Accents. Harness boasts contrasting colored Soft, Plush Fleece lining in solid red.
- The attached hoodie is Luxurious to the Touch.
- Harness is trimmed throughout in super soft faux fur, and lined for added warmth.
- Super soft faux fur, in color winter white, trims the arm-holes, hoodie, neckline and hem.
- Harness is Soft, lightly padded, and adjustable for added comfort
- Embellished with Metallic Threading throughout for a Festive & Sophisticated look.
- Authentic "Pinkaholic" Designer Rubber Logo
- Adjustable, Easy to put on/off with wraparound heavy duty Velcro neck and belly closure
- Reinforced Double D-Ring for easy leash attachment
- Secure, Choke Free Harness Vest designed for Walking, Training or Traveling
- Delightful Holiday Memory Maker for Santa's Little Pampered Helper!
- Elegant enough to do Double Duty use as a Party Vest or Jacket for Cold Weather Walks or Season Outings.
- Perfect Vest/ Jacket style for all Yuletide Special Events, Holiday gatherings, or for just hanging out at home in splendid cozy style.
- Care: Machine or Hand Wash, Spot Clean. Line Dry
- Use: Recommended for small pet breeds
- Available in 2 Holiday pattern/colors: Red Check Metallic Plaid or Red Ultra Plush
Measure your pet using this Size chart as a guideline for proper fit. If your pet's measurement is borderline, adjust accordingly. Please contact us with any sizing concerns.
Pinkaholic NY Size Chart for Santa's Pinka Harness Vest
How to Measure your pet:
Using a fabric tape measure follow the charted diagram below for Chest (Breast) Girth, Neck Girth and Back Length. (Always measure your pet in its standing position.)